- Salary: 2500 - 3000
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: air freight, export
• GCE N/O Level or ITE
• Min. 2 years of experience in procedure documentation and customer service.
• Customer-oriented with good interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in MS office applications.
• Possess initiative, positive attitude, willingness to learn and must be a team player.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Able to communicate fluently.
• Experience in courier industry will be an advantage.
• Ensure prompt response to customers’ enquiries.
• Responsible for liaising with customers on shipment planning and execution.
• Liaise and co-ordinate with transporters, carriers and suppliers to ensure timely receiving of cargo for export.
• Responsible for verifying and update of cargo details into System.
• Issuing invoices to customer and answer their queries pertaining to the charges billed.
• Send pre-alert to customers upon job completion and timely update shipment uplift status.
• Any other ad-hoc duties and responsibilities that are assigned as appropriate by the co.