• Conduct IT-based customised training workshop for students.
• Conduct IT-based customised training workshop for teachers.
• Provide software and technical assistance to both staff and students e.g. IPW
• Assist in nurturing the e-learning culture in the school.
• Train and staff and students to use the e-Learning platform confidently
• Rendering special assistance in the creation of e-Learning content.
• Assist teachers to upload teacher resources in the school’s e-learning platform.
• Generate weekly and monthly portal usage reports.
• Compile student showcase projects
• Providing assistance in development and research of IT solutions
• Work closely with the HOD IT to spearhead IT initiatives.
• Touch Typing
• Mandarin text input (Windows IME, Creative Hansvision)
• Internet Security, Subject/Content research and Copyright
• E-Learning Portal
• Utilising Multimedia facilities (Scanner, Digital Camera)
• Basic photo editing (e.g. Ulead PhotoImpact, Adobe Photoshop Elements)
• Presentation graphics for MS Word and MS PowerPoint
• Web graphics (basic)
• Microsoft Word (basic and advance)
• Microsoft Excel (basic and advance)
• Microsoft PowerPoint (basic and advance)
• Macromedia Flash Animation (basic)
• Microsoft FrontPage web site creation (basic)
• Basic video production (Free software by Microsoft: Windows Movie Maker II
*Duties may vary for different schools
- Minimum Diploma in ICT or related with
- Good ICT technical knowledge
- Possess ICT contract, vendor and project management skills
- Good knowledge of networking system including wireless network
- Good interpersonal, communication, planning and analytical skills
- Ability to plan independently, multi-task, work as a team
- Candidate shall be registered with MOE and remain successfully registeterd throughout the contract period
- Singaporeans only
Interested applicants, please visit www.seacaremanpower.com to apply or email detailed resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please call our Hotline at 6379 5632.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Lic no: 95C4455