- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Interior Design
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills, AutoCAD, Photoshop, 3D Max, Microsoft Office
A well-established interior design firm, seeking highly motivated individual to join our dynamic team. If youare seeking to advance your career in an interior design firm, we look forward to meet you.
- Creative in Interior Design conceptualizations and knowledge on preparing detail drawing.
- Knowledge of Design Space Planning, Concept Development, Construction Detailing & Implementation.
- Attend clients’ briefing on their project requirements.
- Source and work with external suppliers when required.
- Knowledge with construction detailing using various materials.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Interior Design or equivalent qualification withexperience in interior design firm
- Enthusiastic team player
- Possess effective organizational and follow-up skills with emphasis on attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels in a professional and responsive manner
- Proficiency in Design software (AutoCad, Photoshop, 3D Max & etc) & Microsoft Office Applications (PowerPoint)
- Bilingual in English & Mandarin to be able to communicate in Mandarin with contractors
Interested Applicant, please submit your full resume with recent photo, stating current & expected salary to:email@example.com.