- Salary: 5000 - 6000
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Labour law , industry relations law
Working Location: Central Area
Working Hours/Days/Time: Mon-Thurs: 8.30am- 6pm; Friday 8.30am- 5.30pm
- Lead, plan and work with stakeholders on activities pertaining to employee and industrial relations to achieve harmonious workplace relations
- Advise and support relevant departments and institutions in employee and industrial relations matters
- Coordinating meetings and liaising with staff to resolve cases and grievances
- Reviewing and developing HR policies, as well as in the reporting of HR work plans, budgets and targets.
- Minimum Degree Qualifications (Preferably in Human Resource or a Diploma in Employee Relations or equivalent)
- At least 8 years of work experience.
- Prior experience in the healthcare industry is preferred
- Detailed and have excellent knowledge of labour and industry relations laws and its practical application
- Resourceful and mature, with the ability to deal with a broad range of HR challenges
Simply click Apply Now!
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
BGC Group Pte Ltd
EA License No: 05C3053
Registration No: R1770345