- Salary: 800 - 1000
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Internship
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, Grasshopper, SketchUp, V-Ray, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, HTML
(Preferred) AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, Grasshopper, SketchUp, V-Ray, Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML
Interns will be mentored by the Director to assist in product development. They will be exposed to an organised approach to product design, modification and manufacturing.
Moving beyond traditional design methods, interns will also join our team to achieve radical design outcomes via parametric thinking. They will take on an organised method to conceptualise their design directions, ideate and produce designs incorporated into modules of flat-pack acoustic products and large scale interior installation.
(1) Design Ideation
- Students will propose their approach to parametric design (e.g. shape tessellation, biomimicry)
- Using Rhino/Grasshopper (and other plugins), students will translate their ideas into CAD.
- Students will translate their CAD into individual subcomponents for:
1. organisation of design details and pieces
2. production and installation of individual subcomponents
(1) CAD drawings
(2) Design cut sheets