- Salary: 2500 - 3500
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
As a Project Manager, you will assume the primary responsibility of overseeing, planning and executing contract projects. You will also acquire contract sales and shape sales development in the company.
- Point of contact for clients and other engaged third-parties (e.g. subcontractors)
- Produce work plan detailing project schedule
- Identify, consolidate and allocate resources required for the
- project accordingly
- Execute project according to plan
- Review work quality
- Consolidate on-site product feedback, propose improvements
- Facilitate clients and audiophiles
- Present to architects and clients about architectural acoustic
- Rooftop swimming pool
- Gym facility for a healthy lifestyle
- Capsule beds (x2)
- Nerf Guns!
- Class 3/3A Driving Licence
- Singaporean and PR
- Speak English and Mandarin
- Basic Salary: All employees will receive a basic salary depending on performance.
- Commission: You will also receive a performance based commission on top of the basic salary
- Share Options: You will receive options to shares under an vesting structure with a 4-year vest and 2-year cliff.
Learn more about our startup culture at www.auralaid.com! To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.