- Salary: 2500 - 3500
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Photoshop, Illustrator, Google Sketchup, Interpersonal skills, Communication skills
As a Resident Designer, you will lead architectural development under the guidance of a Director. You will also assume the role of 3D photorealistic rendering, drafting and designing for major projects, whilst being involved in project management.
1. 3D Photorealistic Rendering
- Design and showcase products in 3D photorealistic environments
- Generate and execute themes for catalogues and newsletters
2. Drafting and Design
- Facilitate in technical drawings required by architects and contractors for major projects
- Produce interior or architectural designs for selective projects
3. Project Management
- Gain practical understanding of products used on-site to facilitate product development
- Supervise contract sites
- (Preferred) Photoshop, Illustrator, Google SketchUp,V-ray, KeyShot
- (Desired) AutoCAD, 3ds Max, Rhino, Grasshopper, After Effects, Premiere Pro
- Rooftop swimming pool
- Gym facility for a healthy lifestyle
- Capsule beds (x2)
- Nerf Guns!
- Basic Salary: All employees will receive a basic salary depending on performance.
- Commission: You will also receive a performance based commission on top of the basic salary.
- Share Options: You will receive options to shares under an vesting structure with a 4-year vest and 2-year cliff.
Learn more about our startup culture at www.auralaid.com! To apply, send your resume to email@example.com.