- Salary: 5000 - 7000
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering, Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Petrochemical engineering, Model Predictive Control, Aspen Hysys, APC (Advanced Process Control), OTS (Operator Training Simulator)
- To lead and execute engineering activities in industrial model-based Advanced Process Control, OTS, Process Modeling/optimization, scheduling and production solutions etc.
- To apply modern control theory and utilizing commercial Model Predictive Control software to deploy multiple APC applications on process units
- To understand, analyze and resolve technical problems in customers’ process units
- To conduct site service, configuration/tuning, FAT/SAT, solutions consulting and enhancement proposal to improve production and quality
- Bachelor/Master/Phd degree in Chemical Engineering or Computer Science / IT or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of process control technology experience in refinery or petrochemical industries
- Experience with mathematical modeling and optimization software such as(anyone) Aspen RTO / Aspen Plus, Hysys, Unisim, Gams, ROMeo
- Knowledge in usage and deployment of Operator Training Simulator and Plant Instrumentation Systems are a plus.
- Able and willing to travel, International and regional.
Interested candidates, please send resume with photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate current/last drawn salary, expected salary, availability/notice period
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
5 days week
AWS + Variable Bonus
Domestic + International travel allowances
Medical, dental and insurance benefit
Annual and hospitalization leaves