- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Art, Education
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Office administration, Library management
The Services required are set out as follows:
• To assist in carrying out administration work for English Department
• To monitor pupils reading by checking their Reading challenge books
for all levels
• To assist in the delivery of Library Skill lesson to the Primary 3 and 4 pupils
• To assist in the planning and implementation of the Library programme
for all pupils
• To assist in administrative duties as assigned by the school.
The Personnel shall minimally have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• GCE ‘A’ or ‘O’ level certificate or the equivalent of
ESS Career Readiness Certification (Operations)
• ESS Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 5
• Able to use MS Word and MS Excel
• Preferably with at least 1 - 2 years working experience in school, in particularly in the area of supporting English and/or Library
• Must be proactive and have initiative, must be able to do work with diligence and meet deadlines, cooperate with the librarian and fellow working colleagues.
If you are keen to work with us, please send your CV in Word format with recent photo, expected salary and notice period to HR@Eco-ITS.com. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you!