- Salary: 2000 - 3000
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Accounting, Interpersonal skills
Working Location: Central Area
Working Hours/Days/Time: Monday-Friday; 8:30 am to 6:00 pm
Commitment Period: 3 Months’ or more
- Processes payments, journal adjustment of OOE and EOM budget;
- Keeping records of firms’ expenditures in Excel template
- Processes e-invoices and non-e-invoices for payment.
- Monitors the budget allocation to ensure there are sufficient funds in the account for making payments.
- Advise users on payment and claim procedures and the account code and cost centre for charging;
- Ensure non-e-invoices are in order (i.e. performs similar checks as e-invoices) before preparing invoice listing to Vital for processing of non e-invoices
- Perform any other ad hoc duties assigned by supervisors.
- Minimum Diploma Qualifications (Preferably in Accounting, Business)
- Familiarity in Excel and government financial procedures will be added advantages in carrying out the job successfully
- Able to start work immediately
- Able to attend interview with immediate arrangement
* We regret to inform only short-listed candidates will be called up*
Simply click Apply Now!
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
BGC Group Pte Ltd
EA License No: 05C3053
Registration No: R1770345